Shieldguard has a long and enviable reputation for manufacturing only high quality steel security doors in Melbourne.
We have refined our extensive range for style and strength to ensure they not only protect but complement your property. We are serious about building a strong and reliable security barrier, whatever your expectations are.
Made robust from strong steel, fully welded, and secured using only the highest quality locks and hinges, our screen doors are made to last the lifetime of your property and to help prevent unauthorised entry. We source as much locally made material as possible to ensure we create a superior security screen door, not just a fly wire door.
Whether a selection from our existing range or your own personal and unique design ideas, all our doors are manufactured individually to measure. Choose from the many designs here or if you have something special you would like us to make we can do that too. When you see the design that suits your style, click to see more information and request an online estimate.
Features included with all steel doors :
- On site precise measure
- Locally manufactured by us
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Heavy duty fixed pin hinges
- Zinc plated rust resistant treatment
- Extensive choice of powder coat colours
- Lockwood 8654 double cylinder security door lock with internal snib for convenience
- Door Closer
- Professional installation
Additional security upgrade features we offer :
- Strengthening steel surround - secured to existing door jamb giving far superior strength compared to a standard install
- Jemmy resisting strip - an overlapping steel 'lip' running the full length of the door on the lock side, concealing the gap between the door and jamb, making a jemmy attack highly unlikely
- Multi point locking system
- Larger mortise lock with separate latch and deadbolt
Optional features for our doors :
- Custom variations of existing styles
- Design and manufacture of alternative designs created by clients, architects, designers etc
- Contemporary or classic handle styles finished in either bright chrome, satin chrome or brass
- Sliding doors with heavy duty brass wheels and track systems
- Nickel plating for rust resistance in harsher environments
- Hot dip galvanizing for rust resistance in the harshest environments
- Keying alike to suit existing keys if compatible
Optional varying fly mesh backings for our steel doors :
- Tough aluminium woven mesh ( medium duty fly mesh )
- Vision mesh - expanded aluminium sheet which depending on position and lighting allows a clear outward view but restricts inward view ( medium strength )
- Heavier duty aluminium vision mesh
- 316 grade stainless steel woven mesh (heavy duty fly mesh)
- Perforated aluminium or steel sheeting